chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Alan.Gai...@tessella.com
Subject Integrating a CMIS server with Sharepoint
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 08:56:29 GMT
Does anyone have any experience of making objects in a CMIS server
accessible via Sharepoint?
To be clear, I'm not talking about accessing Sharepoint data via the CMIS
protocol; I have an existing CMIS server implementation (built using
OpenCMIS), and want to use Sharepoint as a front-end to browse / search
the objects.

I've done this previously using Wordpress, Drupal and Liferay; in each
case, configuration was pretty straightforward. However, I've not found
any information on how to do this using Sharepoint.

Does anyone have any experience in this area? Any advice, tips, resources,
etc. would be very gratefully received.

Thanks,
Alan Gairey
Product Architect, Tessella Archiving Solutions
Tessella
26 The Quadrant, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3YS
Registered in England No. 1466429
T: +44 (0)1235 555511     E: alan.gairey@tessella.com     W:
www.digital-preservation.com