chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Cornwell <gavin.cornw...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: ObjectiveCMIS browser binding comments
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 20:31:09 GMT
Hi Peter,

Yep, the two properties on RepositoryInfo are not used currently and are actually stored in
the binding session (as they are in the atompub binding) so I would definitely suggest removing
them.

Yes, I see the CMISURLUtil is used consistently in all methods, but we are repeating the same
code a lot which the builder objects encapsulate. Could we not pass the browser binding specific
part of the URL into the builder object as the template URL (i.e. the output of the get methods
you added to the base service class) and have the builder object just add the common parameters?
Alternatively, we could have a browser binding UriBuilder subclass?

Hope you had a good Easter holiday by the way!

Regards,

Gavin

Sent from my iPad