chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Gross, Lukas" <lukas.gr...@sap.com>
Subject Objective CMIS Repository Capabilities
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 11:35:01 GMT
Hi,

Today I came across the repositoryCapabilities dictionary in the CMISRepositoryInfo class.
Compared to OpenCMIS we only have plain text Strings returned from the Server, while the Java
Client has a RepositoryCapabilities class with all values translated into booleans, enums
etc.
As we need to check some of these values in our project I wondered if we should have a RepositoryCapabilities
for Objective CMIS, too? What is your opinion on that?

Best Regards,
Lukas