chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Sutter, Peter" <peter.sut...@sap.com>
Subject CMIS server with test content
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 08:23:04 GMT
Hi Gavin,

In order to start with the implementation of browser binding I wanted to setup a local CMIS
server to run the unit tests against because the server in the Amazon cloud currently does
not support browser binding, right?

Do you know the best way how I get the test content to my local server? I’m using the OpenCMIS
in memory server.
I have downloaded the content via CMIS workbench but of course I would loose all the metadata.

In the long run of course we need to update the server in the Amazon cloud.

Best regards,
Peter