chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Prahalad Deshpande <prahal...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception while obtaining the root folder of a Sharepoint 2010 Calendar list
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 09:25:04 GMT
Hello All,

I am currently evaluating Apache Chemistry to retrieve information from a
Sharepoint 2010 server.

I have a simple CLI-based java application which uses the Apache Chemistry
client libraries.

I am using the web service endpoints in my application; however the error
also occurs for ATOMPUB URL.

Apache Chemistry will enumerate a Sharepoint 2010 Calendar as a repository.
I set the repository ID within the session parameter and then make a call
to *getRootFolder() *as shown below:

*Folder rootFolder = session.getRootFolder();*

The above call for a calendar item yields the following exception stack
trace:

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisInvalidArgumentException:
typeId
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractWebServicesService.convertException(AbstractWebServicesService.java:109)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.RepositoryServiceImpl.getTypeDefinition(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:133)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryServiceImpl.getTypeDefinition(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:137)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.getTypeDefinition(SessionImpl.java:525)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.repository.ObjectFactoryImpl.getTypeFromObjectData(ObjectFactoryImpl.java:258)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.repository.ObjectFactoryImpl.convertObject(ObjectFactoryImpl.java:565)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.getObject(SessionImpl.java:414)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.getRootFolder(SessionImpl.java:489)
at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.getRootFolder(SessionImpl.java:483)
at CMISConnectorDriver.main(CMISConnectorDriver.java:95)

I am however able to retrieve the root folder of a Document Library without
any problems. is this a known issue or bug with Chemistry?

--
With warm regards

Prahalad