chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.11.0 (RC1) - PASSED
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 22:50:47 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Gabriele Columbro <gabriele@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> as discussed in the last weeks, OpenCMIS 0.11.0 (RC1) is staged and ready
> for voting.

<snip/>

> The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three
> +1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.
>
> Please cast your votes!
>
> [ ] +1 Release packages as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.11.0

The vote passes as follows:

Jens Huebel +1
Jean Marie Pascal +1
Gavin Cornwell +1
Florent Guillaume +1
Florian Muller +1

I will promote the RC1 as OpenCMIS 0.11.0 release, update the site, and
I'll soon send an mail to @announce.

Thanks for testing and voting, great stuff!

Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services