chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Carlo Sciolla <ca...@backbase.com>
Subject If-Modified-Since in updateProperties
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:19:51 GMT
Dear chemists,

I was wandering if Chemistry supports the use of If-Modified-Since /
Last-Modified handshakes for calls like updateProperties or
setContentStream, i.e. for mutating requests.

I know the CMIS spec uses ETag for optimistic concurrency control, but as
in my case it might make better sense to use those timestamps I would like
to investigate how could I plug them into the Chemistry client/server
libraries.

Any hint?

Thanks,
c.

--
Carlo Sciolla

Software Architect at Backbase - Next Generation Portal Software for
Financials & Large Enterprises (http://www.backbase.com)

Linux User #372086
My personal blog: http://www.skuro.tk
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/skuro