chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Yanik Challand <ychall...@clio.ch>
Subject ObjectiveCMIS contributions
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 12:04:21 GMT
Hi all,

I have implemented moveObject (object service) into the atomPub binding.
I'd like to know what should I do to get my code included. Can I commit
directly on the SVN? Is there a guide on how to setup SVN so the commit
conforms to guidelines (carriage returns, username...)?

I also believe I have found two bugs, but since I'm new to CMIS, I'd like
to go through a bug reporting system (I already have the fixes, but I'd
like to discuss it). I found Jira, but it doesn't seem to be possible to
fill a new bug. What should I do?

I see you are releasing 0.3. Thanks and congrats!

Regards,
Yanik Challand