chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Cornwell <gavin.cornw...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: CMIS server with test content
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 20:49:24 GMT
Hi Peter,

Correct, the Amazon server the test config currently points to does not support the browser
binding. Yes, longer term we definitely need to update the server or setup a new one.

In the short term I think the easiest/quickest thing to do would be to use a Community version
of Alfresco, you can download from here: http://www.alfresco.com/products/community/download.
It shouldn’t take too long to replicate the test data, I’ve added the steps we have documented
below:

Navigate into Company Home
Create an "ios-test" folder

Navigate into "ios-test" folder
Create at least 5 subfolders, e.g. "Folder One", "Folder Two", etc.
Upload "versioned-quote.txt"
Ensure there are at least 5 versions in the version history
Upload "activiti-modeler.png"
Upload "activity logo big.png"
Upload "millenium-dome-exif.jpg"
NOTE: Ensure thumbnails are generated for these content items

Create "ios-subfolder" folder
Navigate in and create "ios-subsubfolder"
Navigate in and upload "thumbsup-ios-test-retrieve-parents.gif"
Also upload "activiti-logo.png"

NOTE: /ios-test/versioned-quote.txt needs to be a non-major version number, e.g. 0.8

Regards,

Gavin

On 15 Apr 2014, at 09:23, Sutter, Peter <peter.sutter@sap.com> wrote:

> Hi Gavin,
>
> In order to start with the implementation of browser binding I wanted to setup a local
CMIS server to run the unit tests against because the server in the Amazon cloud currently
does not support browser binding, right?

> Do you know the best way how I get the test content to my local server? I’m using the
OpenCMIS in memory server.