chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Cornwell <gavin.cornw...@alfresco.com>
Subject Meeting Minutes for ObjectiveCMIS status call
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:51:19 GMT
Meeting Minutes from 14th April 2013

Participants:

Florian, Lukas, Peter, Gavin, Mike

Agenda:

- Discuss 1.3 release status
- Discuss 1.4 release, specifically the browser binding implementation

Discussion Points:

The 1.3 release is complete and ready but we have to wait for the OpenCMIS release first.

The browser binding will be implemented as part of the 1.4 release but development will continue
on the branch for the time being.

Gavin will initially focus on the re-factoring (the comment in CMISBrowserNavigationService
is suggesting that we should introduce a UriBuilder for constructing get children URLs) whilst
Peter starts to implement the methods that currently throw exceptions. Gavin will help out
as much as possible as time permits. We will try and co-ordinate efforts to avoid duplicated
effort via the mailing list.

Time lines for the 1.4 release were discussed, although the browser binding is a high priority
no deadline for the release has been set as yet.

The contribution received recently (CMIS-778) has been reviewed and accepted, it will be applied
soon (to trunk).

Actions:

- Lukas to complete 1.3 release once the OpenCMIS release has been completed
- Gavin to carry out the re-factoring highlighted in previous browser binding email
- Peter to continue browser binding implementation on the branch and provide patches via JIRA
issues

These meetings have been scheduled for the second Monday of each month so the next meeting
will be Monday 12th May at 4:00pm UK time, webex details can be found below.

Regards,

Gavin

Meeting Number: 846 683 084
Meeting Password: cmis