chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsunori Inada <ina...@ca.objectiflune.com>
Subject DotCMIS funciton perfomance
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:25:17 GMT
Hi,

I've done some function performance comparisons between OpenCMIS 0.10.0 and DotCMIS 0.6.0.
Even though I was expecting that DotCMIS would perform better than OpenCMIS, I found that
functions/methods like CheckOut() and CheckIn() take about 50% to 100% longer to process with
DotCMIS.
For instance, for updating a same document:
CheckOut(): 350ms for OpenCMIS and 770ms for DotCMIS
CheckIn(): 434ms for OpenCMIS and 619ms for DotCMIS
(Each process time may differ but roughly the ratios are consistent.)

Is it normal to have such much slower performance with DotCMIS?
And is there any chance that DotCMIS can outperform OpenCMIS with any future releases?

Best regards,

Tetsunori Inada
OBJECTIF LUNE
Product Integrator