chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Hatfield <mike.hatfi...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: CMIS server with test content
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 21:27:28 GMT
Hi Peter

Note these instructions almost certainly need missing detail added (e.g. the username/password
the tests expect, as well the easiest ways to generate the version history). You'll also get
an immediate test failure in "testGetRootFolder" as that's hardcoded to expect Alfresco v4.0.0.

Regards,
Mike

On 15 Apr 2014, at 21:49, Gavin Cornwell <gavin.cornwell@alfresco.com> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> Correct, the Amazon server the test config currently points to does not support the browser
binding. Yes, longer term we definitely need to update the server or setup a new one.

> In the short term I think the easiest/quickest thing to do would be to use a Community
version of Alfresco, you can download from here: http://www.alfresco.com/products/community/download.
It shouldn’t take too long to replicate the test data, I’ve added the steps we have documented
below:

> Navigate into Company Home
> Create an "ios-test" folder
>
> Navigate into "ios-test" folder
> Create at least 5 subfolders, e.g. "Folder One", "Folder Two", etc.
> Upload "versioned-quote.txt"
> Ensure there are at least 5 versions in the version history
> Upload "activiti-modeler.png"
> Upload "activity logo big.png"
> Upload "millenium-dome-exif.jpg"
> NOTE: Ensure thumbnails are generated for these content items
>
> Create "ios-subfolder" folder
> Navigate in and create "ios-subsubfolder"
> Navigate in and upload "thumbsup-ios-test-retrieve-parents.gif"
> Also upload "activiti-logo.png"
>
> NOTE: /ios-test/versioned-quote.txt needs to be a non-major version number, e.g. 0.8
>
> Regards,
>
> Gavin
>

> On 15 Apr 2014, at 09:23, Sutter, Peter <peter.sutter@sap.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Gavin,
>>
>> In order to start with the implementation of browser binding I wanted to setup a
local CMIS server to run the unit tests against because the server in the Amazon cloud currently
does not support browser binding, right?