chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Inouye, Brian" <Brian.Ino...@xerox.com>
Subject RE: create service with a large content stream causes a "Limit exceeded!" exception
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 00:38:31 GMT
Hi Florian,

I suspect the reason the Workbench is able to upload without triggering the "Limit exceeded!"
exception is that it is using chunked transfer encoding, whereas the Mobile App is not.  Can
the Workbench be configured to not do chunked encoding so we can see if that is the culprit?

Here is the request coming from the Workbench:

POST /docushare/ds_mobile_connector/atom/docushare/children?id=Collection-14&versioningState=major
HTTP/1.1
Authorization: Basic <confidential>
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Cache-Control: no-cache
Pragma: no-cache
Host: <confidential>
Accept: text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2
Connection: keep-alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

fff7
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><atom:entry xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
xmlns:cmis="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/" xmlns:cmisra="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/restatom/200908/"
xmlns:chemistry="http://chemistry.apache.org/"><atom:id>urn:uuid:00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000000</atom:id><atom:title>global_.zip</atom:title><atom:updated>2014-04-03T00:21:10Z</atom:updated><cmisra:content><cmisra:mediatype>application/zip</cmisra:mediatype><chemistry:filename>global_.zip</chemistry:filename><cmisra:base64>UEsDB...

And here is the request coming from the Mobile App:

POST /docushare/ds_mobile_connector/atom/docushare/children?id=Collection-14&includeAllowableActions=true
HTTP/1.1
Host: <confidential>
Authorization: Basic <confidential>
Accept-Encoding: gzip