chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Cornwell <gavin.cornw...@alfresco.com>
Subject ObjectiveCMIS browser binding comments
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:02:08 GMT
Hi Peter,

You’ve made great progress already, I just have a few questions/comments about the changes
made in revision 1588209.

There are a couple of browser binding constants in CMISConstants.h (kCMISParameterSelector
& kCMISParameterSuccinct), can you please move these to CMISBrowserConstants.h?

rootFolderUrl and repositoryUrl properties have been added to RepositoryInfo. This object
should match the definition of RepositoryInfo in the CMIS spec, furthermore, these properties
are browser binding specific and don’t appear to be used. I think we should keep this object
completely generic (as it is in OpenCMIS).

Is there a reason why you haven’t used the UriBuilder objects to construct the URLs in the
service methods i.e. in retrieveChildren and retrieveObject?

Please note it’s a public holiday in the UK tomorrow and Monday so responses might be delayed
more than usual ;-)

Regards,

Gavin