chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: folder with non-accessible parent (AtomPub)
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 08:03:40 GMT
 Hi Florent,

 The spec doesn't really clarify this case.

 Here is my personal gut feeling:
 I think there should be an "up" link because every folder in CMIS must
 have a parent folder. So a client could expect an "up" link.
 Accessing the parent should throw a permissionDenied exception in your
 case, though. I guess that would also match the behavior of the other
 two bindings.

 - Florian