chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Ferin <rfe...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.6
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 18:59:13 GMT
Hello,

+1

I do not know if I have any say just being on this mailing list... but I
would like to state that our product uses DotCMIS.  I hope for DotCMIS to
remain active and keep getting bug fixes... so I would like the update to
be released.

Thank you,
Robert

From:   Florian Müller <fmui@apache.org>
To:     <dev@chemistry.apache.org>,
Date:   03/12/2014 11:35 AM
Subject:        [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.6

 Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.6 is ready for release.

 This is a bug fix release with a few minor improvements.

 The artifacts have been tagged in SVN as chemistry-dotcmis-0.6-RC1.
 (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/dotcmis/tags/chemistry-dotcmis-0.6-RC1/
)

 You can find the release candidate artifacts at:
 http://people.apache.org/~fmui/dotcmis-0.6-RC1/

 The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
 three +1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

 Please cast your votes!

 [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.6

 My vote is +1.

 Thanks,

 Florian