chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Gross, Lukas" <lukas.gr...@sap.com>
Subject Re: Commits to ObjectiveCMIS
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:01:51 GMT
Hi,

The main question is: Do we target a 0.3 release without browser binding
or do we plan to get browser binding done first. From our side this
depends on the timeframe in which we can get this done. If we could get
this done within lets say the next 2 to 3 months I would prefer to bundle
everything together and release 0.3. If you think we need longer than we
should consider moving browser binding to 0.4. However we have a strong
demand for browser binding and therefore plan to have at least one person
working full-time on this topic.
The only other thing currently in our pipeline is write support for ACLs.
We recently committed the parser for read support however write is still
missing. We plan to do this also during the next weeks.

Regards,
Lukas