chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Gross, Lukas" <lukas.gr...@sap.com>
Subject Re: Commits to ObjectiveCMIS
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 07:58:07 GMT
Hi,

I agree that it would be more consistent to have only the request object
to cancel a request. I will change our code to use the request objects
cancel method and then remove the stop parameter from the library.

We had problems using Google hangout in the past, however we could give it
another try. Just let me know when you have setup the branch and we can
schedule a session.

We should also discuss the timeframe for the upcoming implementation tasks
so that we can plan the Objective CMIS 0.3 release. We need this new
release as early as possible so that we can get an approval for it :)

Regards,
Lukas