chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Gross, Lukas" <lukas.gr...@sap.com>
Subject Re: Commits to ObjectiveCMIS
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:36:12 GMT
Hi,

I fixed the project file (missing files) and added some fixes so that all tests are green
again.
BTW: Please ignore my comment (below) about the incompatible changes (I've made them some
time ago) we currently still support the old interfaces, however we can discuss if we want
to get rid of them for 0.3 or if we want to keep them for simple use cases.

Best Regards,
Lukas

From: <Gross>, Lukas Gross <lukas.gross@sap.com<mailto:lukas.gross@sap.com>>
Date: Monday, March 17, 2014 3:02 PM
To: "dev@chemistry.apache.org<mailto:dev@chemistry.apache.org>" <dev@chemistry.apache.org<mailto:dev@chemistry.apache.org>>
Subject: Commits to ObjectiveCMIS

Hi,

As announced earlier today we merged our changes (faster than I thought) and committed them.
Please have a close look to the changes as they also include an incompatible API change: We
added a *stop parameter to the progress block of all transmission methods, so that it is possible
to abort the transmission. We decided against creating new interfaces with the *stop flag
and just modified the exiting ones as creating additional interfaces would basically double
all transmission interfaces.
Please let us know if anyone has a different opinion on this topic.

Best Regards,
Lukas