chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Gross, Lukas" <lukas.gr...@sap.com>
Subject Commits to ObjectiveCMIS
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:02:06 GMT
Hi,

As announced earlier today we merged our changes (faster than I thought) and committed them.
Please have a close look to the changes as they also include an incompatible API change: We
added a *stop parameter to the progress block of all transmission methods, so that it is possible
to abort the transmission. We decided against creating new interfaces with the *stop flag
and just modified the exiting ones as creating additional interfaces would basically double
all transmission interfaces.
Please let us know if anyone has a different opinion on this topic.

Best Regards,
Lukas