chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Gross, Lukas" <lukas.gr...@sap.com>
Subject Incoming changes for ObjectiveCMIS
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:58:01 GMT
Hi,

Last week there were several commits to the ObjectiveCMIS library. We also have some open
changes on our side and plan to merge them with the most recent Objective CMIS version so
that we can commit this week. The changes are:

  *   Resume download (download files with range)
  *   Cancel active content transmissions
  *   Support for Secondary Object Type Ids
  *   Read support for ACLs (ACL Parser)
  *   Fix for files with double byte characters in their filename (error body stream exhausted
while uploading)
  *   Fix for delete tree method (e.g. For Microsoft Sharepoint)

Please let us know if anyone has concerns about the changes.

Best Regards,
Lukas