chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Cornwell <gavin.cornw...@alfresco.com>
Subject Incoming changes for ObjectiveCMIS
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 10:50:15 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to give a heads up about some changes I’m planning on committing to the ObjectiveCMIS
repository later today/tomorrow as it’s been a while since there was any activity on this
project.

The changes cover 4 main areas; a few minor bug fixes (including some typo corrections), 64
bit compatibility, use of modern ObjectiveC syntax and updating the unit tests to use XCUnit.

Please let me know if anyone has any concerns about these changes.

Following this, we’re also looking at implementing checkin/checkout functionality in the
library to support a new feature we require in our SDK. The plan is to have this committed
sometime this week too.

Regards,

Gavin Cornwell
Software Architect, Client Applications