chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Cornwell <gavin.cornw...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Commits to ObjectiveCMIS
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 10:14:32 GMT
Hi,

Sounds good to me, I just need to check here that there isn’t anything else required for
0.3, the guy I need to ask is beck from holiday tomorrow so I’ll send a response tomorrow
if that’s OK?

If you don’t mind doing the release that is absolutely fine with me ;-)

Regarding the browser binding, I created the branch over the weekend and have merged the work
I did previously into that locally. There is still some work to do before I’m happy doing
an initial commit, but I plan on doing that in the evenings this week so I should have something
to contribute soon.

Regards,

Gavin