chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: create service with a large content stream causes a "Limit exceeded!" exception
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 20:37:54 GMT
Hi Brian,

I've revalidated that uploading huge documents works as expected.

What you are seeing is only possible if the property
"javax.xml.stream.isCoalescing" at the XMLInputFactory has been set to
TRUE somehow. Did you change anything in the OpenCMIS code?

- Florian

>>> xmlns:app="http://www.w3.org/2007/app"