chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Streit <mcs...@gmail.com>
Subject recent issue with trying to build from source - 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 21:40:05 GMT
*I will assume that this is some issue recently introduced however, I am
not sure if it's on my side.  After checking out the** latest s**ource code
from *https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/trunk  and
opening the terminal window on the base folder:

mark@build_server~/SVN/Chemistry$ *mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true*
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING] The POM for
com.google.code.maven-svn-wagon:maven-svn-wagon:jar:1.4 is invalid,
transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug
logging for more details
[ERROR] Invalid extension descriptor for
com.google.code.maven-svn-wagon:maven-svn-wagon:1.4: error in opening zip
file
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:jar:2.3.7 is
invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable
debug logging for more details
[ERROR] Invalid extension descriptor for
org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7: error in opening zip file
[WARNING] The POM for
org.apache.maven.archetype:archetype-packaging:jar:2.2 is invalid,
transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug
logging for more details
[ERROR] Invalid extension descriptor for
org.apache.maven.archetype:archetype-packaging:2.2: error in opening zip
file
[ERROR] The build could not read 2 projects -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   *The project
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis:chemistry-opencmis-server-archetype:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
(/Users/mark/SVN/Chemistry/chemistry-opencmis-server/chemistry-opencmis-server-archetype/pom.xml)
has 1 error*
*[ERROR]     Unknown packaging: maven-archetype @ line 27, column 16*
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   *The project
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis:chemistry-opencmis-osgi-client:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
(/Users/mark/SVN/Chemistry/chemistry-opencmis-osgi/chemistry-opencmis-osgi-client/pom.xml)
has 1 error*
*[ERROR]     Unknown packaging: bundle @ line 36, column 16*
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
mark@build_server~/SVN/Chemistry$

*I keep getting the 2 errors above.  This has worked before.  Has anyone
seen something like this?*

*The GAV values on the parent pom.xml show:*

    <groupId>org.apache.chemistry.opencmis</groupId>
    <artifactId>chemistry-opencmis</artifactId>
    <name>Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS</name>
    <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <packaging>pom</packaging>

*Thanks*