chemistry-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dave Brosius <dbros...@mebigfatguy.com>
Subject Re: NPE trying to session.getRootFolder
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 02:58:38 GMT
 

Yeah!! I fixed it.

For posterity, and any other poor souls that need to get this working on
weblogic 12c, embellish your weblogic-application.xml with the following

 <prefer-application-packages>
 <package-name>com.sun.istack.*</package-name>
 <package-name>com.sun.xml.*</package-name>
 <package-name>javax.xml.bind.*</package-name>
 <package-name>javax.xml.soap.*</package-name>
 <package-name>javax.xml.ws.*</package-name>
 <package-name>org.glassfish.gmbal.*</package-name>
 <package-name>org.jvnet.mimepull.*</package-name>
 <package-name>org.jvnet.staxex.*</package-name>
 </prefer-application-packages>

 <prefer-application-resources>
 <resource-name>javax.xml.ws.*</resource-name>
 <resource-name>com.sun.xml.ws.*</resource-name>
 <resource-name>javax.xml.soap.*</resource-name>

<resource-name>META-INF/services/javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider</resource-name>

<resource-name>META-INF/services/com.sun.xml.ws.api.client.ServiceInterceptorFactory</resource-name>

<resource-name>META-INF/services/com.sun.xml.ws.api.wsdl.parser.WSDLParserExtension</resource-name>

<resource-name>META-INF/services/javax.xml.soap.MetaFactory</resource-name>

<resource-name>META-INF/services/javax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory</resource-name>

<resource-name>META-INF/services/javax.xml.soap.SOAPConnectionFactory</resource-name>

<resource-name>META-INF/services/javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory</resource-name>

<resource-name>META-INF/services/javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext</resource-name>

<resource-name>META-INF/services/com.sun.xml.ws.spi.db.DatabindingProvider</resource-name>

<resource-name>META-INF/services/com.sun.xml.ws.spi.db.BindingContextFactory</resource-name>
 </prefer-application-resources>

thanks for the help.
dave

---
<br type="_moz" />

On 2014-02-21 11:59, Dave Brosius wrote: 

> In jaxws-rt-2.2.6-6.jar, the code
> 
> com.sun.xml.ws.api.client.ServiceInterceptorFactory.java
> 
> method 
> 
> public static @NotNull ServiceInterceptor load(@NotNull WSService service, @Nullable
ClassLoader cl) {
> List<ServiceInterceptor> l = new ArrayList<ServiceInterceptor>();
> 
> // first service look-up
> for( ServiceInterceptorFactory f : ServiceFinder.find(ServiceInterceptorFactory.class))
> l.add(f.create(service));
> 
> // then thread-local
> for( ServiceInterceptorFactory f : threadLocalFactories.get())
> l.add(f.create(service));
> 
> return ServiceInterceptor.aggregate(l.toArray(new ServiceInterceptor[l.size()]));
> }
> 
> SHOULD PROBABLY BE
> 
> public static @NotNull ServiceInterceptor load(@NotNull WSService service, @Nullable
ClassLoader cl) {
> List<ServiceInterceptor> l = new ArrayList<ServiceInterceptor>();
> 
> // first service look-up
> for( Object f : ServiceFinder.find(ServiceInterceptorFactory.class)) {
> if (f instanceof ServiceInterceptorFactory)
> l.add(f.create(service));
> }
> 
> // then thread-local
> for( ServiceInterceptorFactory f : threadLocalFactories.get())
> l.add(f.create(service));
> 
> return ServiceInterceptor.aggregate(l.toArray(new ServiceInterceptor[l.size()]));
> }
> 
> ---
> <br type="_moz" />
> 
> On 2014-02-21 11:41, Dave Brosius wrote:
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast
>> weblogic.wsee.jaxws.spi.WLSServiceInterceptorFactory to
>> com.sun.xml.ws.api.client.ServiceInterceptorFactory
>> at java.lang.Class.cast(Class.java:3094)
>> at com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceFinder$LazyIterator.next(ServiceFinder.java:460)
>> at
>> com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceFinder$CompositeIterator.next(ServiceFinder.java:402)
>> at
>> com.sun.xml.ws.api.client.ServiceInterceptorFactory.load(ServiceInterceptorFactory.java:84)
>> at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(WSServiceDelegate.java:245)
>> at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(WSServiceDelegate.java:205)
>> at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(WSServiceDelegate.java:195)
>> at com.sun.xml.ws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(ProviderImpl.java:112)
>> at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:92)
>> at
>> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.impl.jaxb.RepositoryService.<init>(RepositoryService.java:46)
>> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>> at
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>> at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
>> at
>> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider$CmisServiceHolder.createServiceObject(AbstractPortProvider.java:200)
>> at
>> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider$CmisServiceHolder.<init>(AbstractPortProvider.java:187)
>> at
>> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.initServiceObject(AbstractPortProvider.java:514)
>> at
>> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.getPortObject(AbstractPortProvider.java:454)
>> at
>> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.AbstractPortProvider.getRepositoryServicePort(AbstractPortProvider.java:280)
>> at
>> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.webservices.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfos(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:69)
>> at
>> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfos(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:85)
>> at
>> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.getRepositories(SessionFactoryImpl.java:109)
>> at
>> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.getRepositories(SessionFactoryImpl.java:96)
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> com.sun.xml.ws.api.client.ServiceInterceptorFactory: Provider
>> weblogic.wsee.jaxws.spi.WLSServiceInterceptorFactory is specified in
>> jar:file:/home/dave/Oracle/Middleware/Oracle_Home/oracle_common/modules/com.oracle.webservices.wls.wls-ws-metainf-services_2.0.0.0.jar!/META-INF/services/com.sun.xml.ws.api.client.ServiceInterceptorFactorybut
could not be instantiated: java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast weblogic.wsee.jaxws.spi.WLSServiceInterceptorFactory
to com.sun.xml.ws.api.client.ServiceInterceptorFactory
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> ---
>> <br type="_moz" />
>> 
>> On 2014-02-21 11:32, Dave Brosius wrote:
>>> I've added more to paths to my <prefer-application-packages> in my ear
>>> 
>>> 
>>> and now i get
>>> 
>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast
>>> weblogic.wsee.jaxws.spi.WLSServiceInterceptorFactory to
>>> com.sun.xml.ws.api.client.ServiceInterceptorFactory
>>> 
>>> Now this SPI is found in jaxws-rt-2.2.26-6.jar and is
>>> javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider=com.sun.xml.ws.spi.ProviderImpl there
>>> 
>>> and i have
>>> 
>>> <prefer-application-packages>
>>> <package-name>javax.xml.ws.*</package-name>
>>> ....
>>> 
>>> 
>>> in my weblogic-application.xml in my ear, so it should be using that
>>> jar. But yet it is still picking up WLSServiceInterceptorFactory thru
>>> spi somehow.
>>> 
>>> Anyone know what my problem is?
>>> 
>>> 
>>> ---
>>> <br type="_moz" />
>>> 
>>> On 2014-02-20 17:08, Dave Brosius wrote:
>>>> It must be a classloader issue with some jar in wls, as this web app fails
>>>> 
>>>> package com.suckage;
>>>> 
>>>> import java.io.IOException;
>>>> import java.net.Authenticator;
>>>> import java.net.PasswordAuthentication;
>>>> import java.util.HashMap;
>>>> import java.util.List;
>>>> import java.util.Map;
>>>> 
>>>> import javax.servlet.ServletException;
>>>> import javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet;
>>>> import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest;
>>>> import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse;
>>>> 
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api.Folder;
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api.Repository;
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api.Session;
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.CmisBindingFactory;
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl;
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.SessionParameter;
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.enums.BindingType;
>>>> 
>>>> public class CmisServlet extends HttpServlet {
>>>> 
>>>> private Repository repository = null;
>>>> private Session session = null;
>>>> 
>>>> @Override
>>>> public void init() throws ServletException {
>>>> super.init();
>>>> 
>>>> List<Repository> repositories =
>>>> SessionFactoryImpl.newInstance().getRepositories(getProps());
>>>> 
>>>> for (Repository rep : repositories) {
>>>> if (rep.getName().equalsIgnoreCase("Main Repository")) {
>>>> repository = rep;
>>>> break;
>>>> }
>>>> }
>>>> 
>>>> session = repository.createSession();
>>>> }
>>>> 
>>>> @Override
>>>> protected void doGet(HttpServletRequest request,
>>>> HttpServletResponse response)
>>>> throws ServletException, IOException {
>>>> 
>>>> if (session != null) {
>>>> Folder f = session.getRootFolder();
>>>> 
>>>> response.setStatus(HttpServletResponse.SC_OK);
>>>> response.getOutputStream().write(f.getName().getBytes("UTF-8"));
>>>> }
>>>> }
>>>> 
>>>> private static Map<String, String> getProps() {
>>>> String wsdl =
>>>> "http://10.177.101.190:9080/alfresco/cmisws/RepositoryService?wsdl";
>>>> 
>>>> Map<String, String> properties = new HashMap<String, String>();
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.BINDING_TYPE,
>>>> BindingType.WEBSERVICES.value());
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_ACL_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_DISCOVERY_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_MULTIFILING_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_NAVIGATION_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_OBJECT_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_POLICY_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_RELATIONSHIP_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_REPOSITORY_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_VERSIONING_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> 
>>>> String username = "xxx";
>>>> String password = "yyy";
>>>> 
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.AUTHENTICATION_PROVIDER_CLASS,
>>>> CmisBindingFactory.STANDARD_AUTHENTICATION_PROVIDER);
>>>> 
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.USER, username);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.PASSWORD, password);
>>>> 
>>>> Authenticator.setDefault(new BasicAuthenticator(username, password));
>>>> 
>>>> return properties;
>>>> }
>>>> 
>>>> static class BasicAuthenticator extends Authenticator
>>>> {
>>>> private PasswordAuthentication passwordAuthentication;
>>>> 
>>>> public BasicAuthenticator(String user, String password)
>>>> {
>>>> passwordAuthentication = new PasswordAuthentication(user,
>>>> password.toCharArray());
>>>> }
>>>> 
>>>> @Override
>>>> protected synchronized PasswordAuthentication
>>>> getPasswordAuthentication()
>>>> {
>>>> return passwordAuthentication;
>>>> }
>>>> }
>>>> }
>>>> 
>>>> and this standalone succeeds
>>>> 
>>>> import java.net.Authenticator;
>>>> import java.net.PasswordAuthentication;
>>>> import java.util.HashMap;
>>>> import java.util.List;
>>>> import java.util.Map;
>>>> 
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api.Folder;
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api.Repository;
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api.Session;
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.CmisBindingFactory;
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl;
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.SessionParameter;
>>>> import org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.enums.BindingType;
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> public class Al {
>>>> 
>>>> public static void main(String[] args) {
>>>> 
>>>> Map<String, String> props = getProps();
>>>> 
>>>> List<Repository> repositories =
>>>> SessionFactoryImpl.newInstance().getRepositories(props);
>>>> 
>>>> Repository repository = null;
>>>> for (Repository rep : repositories) {
>>>> if (rep.getName().equalsIgnoreCase("Main Repository")) {
>>>> repository = rep;
>>>> break;
>>>> }
>>>> }
>>>> 
>>>> if (repository != null) {
>>>> Session session = repository.createSession();
>>>> 
>>>> Folder f = session.getRootFolder();
>>>> System.out.println(f.getName());
>>>> }
>>>> }
>>>> 
>>>> private static Map<String, String> getProps() {
>>>> String wsdl =
>>>> "http://10.177.101.190:9080/alfresco/cmisws/RepositoryService?wsdl";
>>>> 
>>>> Map<String, String> properties = new HashMap<String, String>();
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.BINDING_TYPE,
>>>> BindingType.WEBSERVICES.value());
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_ACL_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_DISCOVERY_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_MULTIFILING_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_NAVIGATION_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_OBJECT_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_POLICY_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_RELATIONSHIP_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_REPOSITORY_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.WEBSERVICES_VERSIONING_SERVICE, wsdl);
>>>> 
>>>> String username = "xxx";
>>>> String password = "yyy";
>>>> 
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.AUTHENTICATION_PROVIDER_CLASS,
>>>> CmisBindingFactory.STANDARD_AUTHENTICATION_PROVIDER);
>>>> 
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.USER, username);
>>>> properties.put(SessionParameter.PASSWORD, password);
>>>> 
>>>> Authenticator.setDefault(new BasicAuthenticator(username, password));
>>>> 
>>>> return properties;
>>>> }
>>>> 
>>>> }
>>>> 
>>>> class BasicAuthenticator extends Authenticator
>>>> {
>>>> private PasswordAuthentication passwordAuthentication;
>>>> 
>>>> public BasicAuthenticator(String user, String password)
>>>> {
>>>> passwordAuthentication = new PasswordAuthentication(user,
>>>> password.toCharArray());
>>>> }
>>>> 
>>>> @Override
>>>> protected synchronized PasswordAuthentication getPasswordAuthentication()
>>>> {
>>>> return passwordAuthentication;
>>>> }
>>>> }
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> i even added <prefer-application-packages> like the following to try
>>>> to use my copies of the jars in weblogic-application.xml
>>>> 
>>>> <prefer-application-packages>
>>>> <package-name>org.apache.chemistry.*</package-name>
>>>> <package-name>com.glassfish.gmbal.*</package-name>
>>>> <package-name>com.sun.istack.*</package-name>
>>>> <package-name>com.sun.xml.stream.*</package-name>
>>>> <package-name>com.sun.xml.ws.*</package-name>
>>>> <package-name>com.sun.xml.bind.*</package-name>
>>>> <package-name>com.sun.xml.txw2.*</package-name>
>>>> <package-name>org.jvnet.*</package-name>
>>>> <package-name>javax.xml.bind.*</package-name>
>>>> <package-name>javax.xml.ws.*</package-name>
>>>> </prefer-application-packages>
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> ---
>>>> <br type="_moz" />
>>>> 
>>>> On 2014-02-20 14:10, Dave Brosius wrote:
>>>>> I'm using
>>>>> 
>>>>> Alfresco Community v4.0.0
>>>>> (4003) schema 5025
>>>>> 
>>>>> The web service url is
>>>>> 
>>>>> http://some.local.host.com:9080/alfresco/cmisws/RepositoryService?wsdl
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> I decided to build a standalone app that just tested that one thing,
>>>>> so it would be easier to test (the real thing is part of a web app on
>>>>> weblogic)
>>>>> 
>>>>> It works fine in the standalone app. I'm now thinking that it's a
>>>>> quiet jar conflict, as i had to download a bunch of jars that
>>>>> apparently
>>>>> wls was providing.
>>>>> 
>>>>> I'm going to stuff all the jars i downloaded into WEB-INF/lib and see
>>>>> what happens.
>>>>> 
>>>>> ---
>>>>> <br type="_moz" />
>>>>> 
>>>>> On 2014-02-20 11:56, Florian Müller wrote:
>>>>>> Hi Dave,
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Looks like the transferred XML is somehow corrupt. All properties
>>>>>> became extensions.
>>>>>> Would it be possible to capture the response from the Alfresco server?
>>>>>> Which Alfresco version are you connection to and which Alfresco CMIS
>>>>>> URL did you use?
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Florian
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Greetings,
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> I am running into a NPE trying to get the root folder from an
>>>>>>> Alfresco cmis thru chemistry 0.10.0.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> I'm assuming that there is some sort of configuration missing
on my
>>>>>>> part, but i'm not sure how to debug further.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Basically, when calling Session.getRootFolder it gets to
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> SessionImpl getObject(ObjectId objectId, OperationContext context);
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> where it fetches ObjectData, that looks like this:
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Object Data [properties=Properties Data
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> [properties=[]][extensions=[{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyId
>>>>>>> {null=cmis:allowedChildObjectTypeIds}: ,
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyId
>>>>>>> {null=cmis:objectTypeId}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}value {}:
>>>>>>> cmis:folder],
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyString
>>>>>>> {null=cmis:path}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}value {}: /],
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyString
>>>>>>> {null=cmis:name}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}value {}: Company
>>>>>>> Home],
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyDateTime
>>>>>>> {null=cmis:creationDate}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}value {}:
>>>>>>> 2013-11-18T19:22:26.382+05:30],
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyString
>>>>>>> {null=cmis:changeToken}: ,
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyString
>>>>>>> {null=cmis:lastModifiedBy}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}value {}: System],
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyString
>>>>>>> {null=cmis:createdBy}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}value {}: System],
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyId
>>>>>>> {null=cmis:objectId}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}value {}:
>>>>>>> workspace://SpacesStore/03ceb69e-5168-4f1c-a3b4-64cbb2ad4bf7],
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyId
>>>>>>> {null=cmis:baseTypeId}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}value {}:
>>>>>>> cmis:folder],
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyId
>>>>>>> {null=alfcmis:nodeRef}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}value {}:
>>>>>>> workspace://SpacesStore/03ceb69e-5168-4f1c-a3b4-64cbb2ad4bf7],
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyDateTime
>>>>>>> {null=cmis:lastModificationDate}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}value {}:
>>>>>>> 2013-11-18T19:44:23.898+05:30],
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyId
>>>>>>> {null=cmis:parentId}: , {http://www.alfresco.org}aspects {}:
>>>>>>> [{http://www.alfresco.org}appliedAspects {}: P:app:uifacets,
>>>>>>> {http://www.alfresco.org}properties {}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyString
>>>>>>> {propertyDefinitionId=app:icon}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}value {}:
>>>>>>> space-icon-default],
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyString
>>>>>>> {propertyDefinitionId=cm:description}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}value {}: The
>>>>>>> company root space],
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyString
>>>>>>> {propertyDefinitionId=cmis:policyText}: ,
>>>>>>> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}propertyString
>>>>>>> {propertyDefinitionId=cm:title}:
>>>>>>> [{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/cmis/core/200908/}value {}: Company
>>>>>>> Home]], {http://www.alfresco.org}appliedAspects {}: P:cm:titled,
>>>>>>> {http://www.alfresco.org}appliedAspects {}: P:sys:localized]]],
>>>>>>> allowable
>>>>>>> actions=Allowable Actions [allowable actions=[CAN_UPDATE_PROPERTIES,
>>>>>>> CAN_GET_FOLDER_TREE, CAN_GET_PROPERTIES, CAN_GET_OBJECT_RELATIONSHIPS,
>>>>>>> CAN_GET_DESCENDANTS, CAN_GET_APPLIED_POLICIES, CAN_GET_CHILDREN,
>>>>>>> CAN_CREATE_DOCUMENT, CAN_CREATE_FOLDER, CAN_CREATE_RELATIONSHIP,
>>>>>>> CAN_GET_ACL, CAN_APPLY_ACL]][extensions=null], change event info=null,
>>>>>>> ACL=null, is exact ACL=null, policy ids=null, relationships=[],
>>>>>>> renditions=[]][extensions=null]
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> It then switches on the objectData's baseTypeId
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> which uses the entry in the properties.properties object as
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> PropertyData<?> property =
>>>>>>> properties.getProperties().get("cmis:baseTypeId");
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> but as you can see above the properties.properties collection
is empty.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> since the value returned is null, the switch NPEs on me.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> So i'm not sure why the properties.properties collection is empty.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> dave
 
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message