chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: RE: Error on update document with sharepoint 2013
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:43:08 GMT
 Hi Julien,

 What you are actually seeing is a CmisUpdateConflictException. Some
 exceptions are not correctly transported via the AtomPub binding.
 Is versioning enabled at your document library? If so, try refreshing
 the object before you update it. Or fetch the object without the
 cmis:changeToken property in the first place.

 - Florian

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: RE: Error on update document with sharepoint 2013
 Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:32:08 +0000
 From: "Bittard, Julien" <julien.bittard@cgi.com>
 To: "dev@chemistry.apache.org" <dev@chemistry.apache.org>

 Hello,

 Nobody have try sharepoint 2013 ?

 Thank you.

 Julien.

 -----Message d'origine-----
 De : Bittard, Julien [mailto:julien.bittard@cgi.com]
 Envoyé : lundi 3 février 2014 18:57
 À : dev@chemistry.apache.org
 Objet : Error on update document with sharepoint 2013

 Hello,

 I use opencmis client to connect our application to sharepoint 2013.
 I have a problem that I reproduce with the workbench , when I want to
 update properties or setcontentstream of an existing document on
 sharepoint :

 org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConstraintException:
 The operation is attempting to update an object that is no longer
 current.
                 at
 org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.convertStatusCode(AbstractAtomPubService.java:482)
                 at
 org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.put(AbstractAtomPubService.java:653)
                 at
 org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.put(AbstractAtomPubService.java:640)
                 at
 org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.ObjectServiceImpl.updateProperties(ObjectServiceImpl.java:333)
                 at
 org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.AbstractCmisObject.updateProperties(AbstractCmisObject.java:343)
                 at
 org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.AbstractCmisObject.updateProperties(AbstractCmisObject.java:307)

 I use openCmis 0.10.0, with java 1.7.

 Have You an idea ?

 Thank You.

 Julien