chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Hardik Mukesh Desai <hdes...@csc.com>
Subject Error when deploying chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 17:07:21 GMT
Hi All,

Following are the steps I took.
Installed git on my machine. Checked out chemistry from git using the
command> git clone https://github.com/apache/chemistry-opencmis.git
Changed folder to> cd
chemistry-opencmis/chemistry-opencmis-server/chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr
Installed maven to run it from command line> mvn install
chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war created in local .m2/repo
folder
Deployed the WAR on Tomcat. Changed the
/webapps/chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr/WEB-INF/classes/repository.properties
to configure the following:

jcr.org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.uri=file:///<local-folder>/jcr-repository
When I started the server, it gave a ClassNotFoundException on
javax.jcr.RepositoryException. This makes me believe that there is a
pre-requisite step before we can install chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr,
which is missing in the steps below.
Anyway, I added this JAR to the pom.xml and started server again. But, I
ran into the following error when Tomcat was started.

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance
of class
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.server.impl.CmisRepositoryContextListener
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException:
No JCR repository factory for configured parameters
        at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.jcr.JcrServiceFactory.acquireJcrRepository(
JcrServiceFactory.java:121)
        at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.jcr.JcrServiceFactory.init(
JcrServiceFactory.java:74)
        at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.server.impl.CmisRepositoryContextListener.createServiceFactory(
CmisRepositoryContextListener.java:125)
        at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.server.impl.CmisRepositoryContextListener.contextInitialized(
CmisRepositoryContextListener.java:58)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(
StandardContext.java:4887)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(
StandardContext.java:5381)

I also tried another approach. Instead of building the WAR file myself, I
downloaded the WAR file from apache and ran it. I again got the same
ClassNotFound. I added the JAR and ran again, got the same exception as
shown above. I am pretty sure I am missing some step here.

Please help!

Thanks & Regards,
HARDIK M. DESAI
Senior Professional - Application Architect, Industry Software & Solutions
(IS&S), CSC

B6W241, Tower B, 6th floor | DLF IT Park, A-44/45 | Sector 62, NOIDA | UP
201301 | India |  +91.120.6702373 | US toll free: +1.800.471.6009 (extn:
702373) | M: +91.9811590765

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • Computer Sciences Corporation India
Pvt Ltd • 7th, Floor, Block 1B, DLF IT Park, Sivaji Garden, Nandambakkam
Post, Ramapuram, Chennai-600 089.