chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: javascript cmis library
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 14:13:54 GMT
 Hi Andrea,

 Thanks for your offer! To help us tracking your contribution, please
 create an improvement issue here [1] and include the link to the source
 code.

 I know that there are a few other projects that are building a CMIS
 library for JavaScript. For example, I'm currently developing a
 JavaScript library for HANA XS (SAPs server-side JavaScript engine).
 Maybe we can join forces and create a library with a comprehensive API
 that works in different environments.

 Thanks,

 Florian

 [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS