chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Huebel, Jens" <j.hue...@sap.com>
Subject Re: CMIS-739: Javascript client contribution
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:32:09 GMT
Hi,

Late answer but better late than never ;)

Here a couple of thoughts, what a good library would be:
 - should be independent of binding, separate a logical from a binding
specific layer
 - support the AtomPub and Browser Binding
 - run in multiple environments, different browsers, and server side
frameworks
 - support client side caching (e.g. type system)
 - have a minimal set of dependencies

I would appreciate to see here more comments. To my knowledge the current
contribution covers only a relative small subset of this. But of course we
do not need everything at once.

Best regards

Jens