chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Oehm <si...@oehm.org>
Subject Re: javascript cmis library
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 14:43:44 GMT
Hi all,

that's funny. I also began developing a CMIS web library a month ago.
I just implemented the repository and navigation services, because I have
not so much time at the moment.
You can see my approach here: https://github.com/FrittenToni/WebCmis

I like Florians idea to join forces and would love to work with others to
create a nice cmis web lib for the community.

Best Regards,
Simon