chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry PHP CMIS Client 0.2.0
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 21:06:23 GMT
Rich,

Should the zip include:
 KEYS
 LICENSE.txt
 NOTICE.txt
 README.txt with at least a bare minimum of how-to or a pointer back to the chemistry web
site

I don't know if these are 100% required, but someone in the group will.

I also think, but am not certain, that you should provide md5 and sha1 signatures for each
of the artifacts in addition to the asc sigs you've already provided.

Jeff