chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sending extension data in all service invocation
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 16:05:23 GMT
 Hi,

 I'm not exactly sure what you want achieve. The only way to send extra
 data that works across all operations and all bindings is to use a HTTP
 header, which requires a custom authentication provider. But the amount
 and the format of this data is very limited. It also requires a server
 that understands the extra data.
 Is that what you are looking for?

 - Florian