chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Richard McKnight <richard.mckni...@alfresco.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry PHP CMIS Client 0.2.0
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:18:22 GMT
Hi,

I am preparing for the first official release of the CMIS PHP client.  Please find the following
items below.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/phpclient/tags/0.2.0-RC1/ -- the source for the
release candidate

https://people.apache.org/~richardm/chemistry/phpclient/0.2.0-RC1/ -- the artifacts….

I decided to just go with a .tgz and a .zip -- Doing a PHAR file seemed a bit complex..

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry PHP CMIS client 0.2.0

My vote is +1.  (I can vote right?)….

This is my first release so I would welcome any feedback on anything that I may be missing
in the process.

Thanks,

Rich

Richard McKnight | Principal Technical Consultant - Americas,
o +1 512 692 6179 | m +1 908 247 0756 | skype rmknightstar
Alfresco Professional Services | LinkedIn Profile

Thinking about Alfresco or new to enterprise content management? Get up to speed with the
basics.