chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry PHP CMIS Client 0.2.0
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 01:58:19 GMT
Hey Rich,

good stuff to see the PHP sub-project coming out with an official release!

I normally refer to:

http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#what-must-every-release-contain
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#license

Also you should ideally make sure your GPG key is cross-signed (thus verified) by another
Apache committer, full process described here:

http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#security-and-pgp

Hope this helps!

Gab

Sent from my iPad

On 18 nov. 2013, at 16:06, Jeff Potts <jeffpotts01@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rich,
>
> Should the zip include:
> KEYS
> LICENSE.txt
> NOTICE.txt
> README.txt with at least a bare minimum of how-to or a pointer back to the chemistry
web site

> I don't know if these are 100% required, but someone in the group will.
>
> I also think, but am not certain, that you should provide md5 and sha1 signatures for
each of the artifacts in addition to the asc sigs you've already provided.