chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From <Jorge.MARTIN-CUE...@ext.ec.europa.eu>
Subject sending extension data in all service invocation
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 08:55:17 GMT
Hello everybody,

We are using Apache Chemistry client library to connect to a CMIS repository.
We would like to send in every method invocation extra data in the extension data space, is
there any way to do it centralized?

I was thinking about extending the binding implementation, but this raises a couple of issues:

·         I need to extend all the current existing bindings

·         The classes are quite big and prone to change by you :)

Another idea is to use a custom authentication provider ...

Any suggestion?

Many thanks in advance.
Jorge MARTIN CUERVO
[cid:image001.gif@01CCF6D0.4613B970]