chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From erwan.guioc...@free.fr
Subject Multiple CMIS server on same JVM
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 09:44:35 GMT
Hi all,

We are using openCMIS server libs (based on fileshare) for a project where we want to add
a CMIS compatibility.

Our application is a WAR deployed generally on Tomcat.

We encounter a problem since we upgrade from the 0.2.0 when we deploy more than one application.
Each application has the same reposotoryId.

As the fileShare we have done a class that extends AbstractServiceFactory.

As random (on tomcat restart), we can connect only to one CMIS server, for the others the
username and password sent by the client side are not set in the CallContext on getService
method (the repositoryId in the object is set correctly).

By going up in source code (we use WSLD communication) in
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.server.impl.webservices.createContext
The WebServiceContext.getMessageContext() constains an empty CALL_CONTEXT_MAP ("org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.callcontext")
But the WebServiceContext is given by jaxws ...

Any idea ?

Thanks for help.

Erwan