chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Guendisch, Dieter" <dieter.guendi...@sap.com>
Subject Re: using HTTP debug proxy with chemistry
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:05:15 GMT
Hi Tim,

I noticed something similar some months ago. If I remember correctly, the
JVM was to "clever" to avoid proxies for request going to localhost and
127.0.0.1.
I think I overcome this by pointing my client to the full-qualified
computer name as the CMIS server instead of using localhost or 127.0.0.1.

Regards,
Dieter