chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Webster <tim.webs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using HTTP debug proxy with chemistry
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 16:31:18 GMT
Hi,

Thanks but the CMIS repository is actually running on a remote server.  The
bit I couldn't get working was routing the request from my application
server (hosted locally, where the chemistry client libraries are running)
through the proxy and to the remote CMIS repository.

I also tried the Eclipse TCP/IP monitor, but for some reason it only showed
the HTTP headers and not the rest of it.

Either way, I got what I needed using Wireshark, but thanks for your time
and help..:-)

Tim

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Guendisch, Dieter <dieter.guendisch@sap.com

--