chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Webster <tim.webs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using HTTP debug proxy with chemistry
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:44:11 GMT
Hi Dieter,

Did you mean use the fully qualified name of the proxy host (i.e. the PC
that Fiddler is running on)?  When I try this, I get an HTTP connection
error:

Error: HTTP transport error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused:
connect

I can seem to monitor the traffic using Wireshark OK.  Fiddler would have
been nicer to use I think ...:-(

Thanks,

Tim

--