chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Copying a document with the AtomPub binding
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:17:54 GMT
 Hi Carlo,

 Document.copy() should also work with the AtomPub binding. If it
 doesn't, we have to investigate.
 If createDocumentFromSource is not support either by the binding or the
 server, Document.copy() creates a new document and streams the content
 from the source document to the new document via the client. That is,
 the content is transmitted twice (to and from the client) over the wire.
 It's not great, but it's the best solution we could come up with.

 Florian