chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.10.0 (RC1)
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:30:43 GMT
Hi all,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Gabriele Columbro <gabriele@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> as discussed yesterday, OpenCMIS 0.10.0 (RC1) is staged and ready for
> voting.

<snip/>

> The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three
> +1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.
>
> Please cast your votes!
>
> [ ] +1 Release packages as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.10.0

The vote passes as follows:

Florian Muller +1
Florent Guillaume +1
Jeff Potts +1
Jens Huebel +1
Martin Hermes +1

I just promoted the RC1 as OpenCMIS 0.10.0 release, and I'll soon send an
mail to @announce.

The release blurb in
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/download.html<http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/download.html>is
still empty. Can someone replace the <<<insert blurb here>>> with
something a "little bit" more meaningful?

Thanks for testing and voting, great stuff!

Now off to the 1.0 Quest! :)

Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services

*"Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue"*