chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] OpenCMIS 0.10.0
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:00:52 GMT
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Florian Müller <fmui@apache.org> wrote:

> How about this:
> We release 0.10.0 now, compile a road map, publish it and work on v1.0.

That seems a valid approach to me, as allow us to move on and because tasks
can be easily parallelized.

I will work and push out 0.10.0 as is for vote anyway and potentially
complete the release this week. For the record, also because I feel a bit
guilty for not having found time to push out 0.9.1 (and the WSDL major
fixes coming with it) in due time...

Still, I think Peter points are very spot on, and I this we should release
1.0 very soon.

So, in parallel, Florian can take the lead on discussing the roadmap in
Jira / email / website. I have a couple of things myself I want to do from
a release cleanup / handover standpoint for 1.0 so would be good to timebox
1.0 and see what is possible.

Deal? :)

Thanks,

Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services