chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Carlo Sciolla <carlo.scio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copying a document with the AtomPub binding
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:57:56 GMT
Hi Florian,

I'm currently still on 0.6.0, but looking at the current code it seems that
the same flows exists in the latest trunk:

DocumentImpl.copy()<https://github.com/apache/chemistry-opencmis/blob/android/chemistry-opencmis-client/chemistry-opencmis-client-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/runtime/DocumentImpl.java#L131>->
SessionImpl.createDocumentFromSource()<https://github.com/apache/chemistry-opencmis/blob/android/chemistry-opencmis-client/chemistry-opencmis-client-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/runtime/SessionImpl.java#L729>->
ObjectServiceImpl.createDocumentFromSource()<https://github.com/apache/chemistry-opencmis/blob/android/chemistry-opencmis-client/chemistry-opencmis-client-bindings/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/bindings/spi/atompub/ObjectServiceImpl.java#L142>->
new CmisNotSupportedException("createDocumentFromSource is not
supported
by the AtomPub binding!")

Am I missing something?

c.

--
Carlo Sciolla

Linux User #372086
My personal blog: http://www.skuro.tk
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/skuro
 <http://twitter.com/skuro>Fork me on Github: http://github.com/skuro
<http://github.com/skuro>My LinkedIn profile:
http://nl.linkedin.com/in/carlosciolla

Product Lead at Backbase - Next Generation Portal Software for Financials &
Large Enterprises (http://www.backbase.com)