chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brackx <michael.javaone+c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed change TypeManager
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 10:02:46 GMT
Hi,

I was about to suggest the opposite: to drop the unused methods from that
interface.
It feels wrong to have to implement this complete interface to use the
query support. Only recently did I discover that I had some unused code
because of this.
Maybe we can have 2 interfaces. One minimal to use with the query support
and one full with the currently unused methods and your new proposed
methods.

In general this interface is not that useful to me, as it is for one
repository only. An extra repositoryId parameter for all methods would
improve that.

Michael