chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Repository - Repository communication
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 16:31:44 GMT
Vinod,

I wrote a quick example of one-way synchronization between a source CMIS repository and a
target CMIS repository for the CMIS & Apache Chemistry in Action book [1]. The source
code that accompanies the book is on github and the sync example lives here [2]. It isn't
production-ready by any stretch of the imagination. Instead, it is meant as a simple example
of how one might leverage change tokens to get the incremental changes made in a repository
and push those to another CMIS repository.

Hope it gives you some hints.

Jeff

[1] http://www.manning.com/mueller/
[2] https://github.com/fmui/ApacheChemistryInAction/tree/master/chapter9/python