chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Monks <pmo...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] OpenCMIS 0.10.0
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 15:57:14 GMT
Thanks Florian.  If a v1.0 is that close, I'd vote for doing whatever's necessary to get it
to that point, even if it delays the bug fixes etc. a bit.  I've had a little pushback (not
much, but not zero either) from potential users of the library because of a perception that
it's "pre-release" (based solely on the version number, as best I can tell).

Cheers,
Peter

On Aug 8, 2013, at 8:32 AM, Florian Müller <fmui@apache.org> wrote:

> We have full CMIS 1.1 support now.
> If the community feels comfortable calling it 1.0 we can do that. Any opinions?
>
> I think we should improve the JavaDoc to a point that it sufficiently covers all public
APIs and then call it 1.0. There are also some places that need cleaning. But I don't expect
that we add any major functionality in the near future.