chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: secondary type property cardinality ignored
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:37:59 GMT
 Hi Michael,

 Could you please provide some additional information?
 Which operation are you calling? Can you provide a stack trace?

 The JSON converter tries to get hold of the property definition. If
 that fails for some reason, it falls back to returning a list.
 It looks like there is an issue with the property definitions of
 secondary types.

 Florian