chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMIS API (openCMIS) and diacritical characters
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 18:01:31 GMT
Hi Mark,

OpenCMIS turns Java Strings into UTF-8 on the wire. There is no special
encoding necessary on the Java side.
Not all repositories may accept all characters, though. We have a TCK
test (NameCharsetTest), which tests unicode characters. Try running this
test from the CMIS Workbench against your repository and watch out for
warnings.

- Florian