chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tck - create type
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 10:27:56 GMT
 Hi Michael,

 My interpretation of the spec is that a repository can change any
 values the client provides when a type is created. If the client
 provides a value that it cannot set, the repository can ignore it and
 does not have to throw an exception. That is not clearly stated in the
 spec for the type attributes, but that's the tone in section 2.1.10.1
 for properties.

 Nevertheless, it would be good to add checks to
 CreateAndDeleteTypeTest. Please open an issue to track this.

 Thanks,

 Florian